Family Access is integrated with RevTrak to allow parents/guardians to add lunch money online using a credit card*. These payments are updated to your student's account immediately! Add money for 1, 2, or as many students as necessary in one transaction.
*A single $1.00 convenience fee is charged per transaction.
Cash payments are always accepted at school. To add lunch money online:
- Log into Family Access; select Preview Family Access
- Select the Food Service application from the menu on the left
- Click the Make A Payment link
- Next to the 0.00, click the Update Payment Amount button and enter the amount
- Click Update Cart and repeat for each student as necessary.
- Click the Pay with Vendor button near the top of the window next to RevTrak
- Answer the question and continue.
- Log in to RevTrak or create a new account if first time user. Logins will always be an email address. If you do not remember your password, select the Forgot Password? link and enter your email address. An email with a reset option will be sent to you.
- There are two options for payment: eCheck or Debit/Credit Card. For eChecks complete the screen and select Use Check or Use Debit/Credit Card to continue.
- Select a card or Add Card and complete the card information; then select Continue.
- Review your order and click Place Order at the bottom to finalize your payment.
For instructions with pictures that can be printed click here.
Note: Student fines and fees such as ASB Cards, Dance Tickets, Yearbooks, etc. are not paid within Family Access. Click on "Fees & Fines Login" to make those payments.