Skip to main content

Private School Residents

Request for Part Time Attendance

Residents of UPSD who attend a private school may request part time attendance or ancillary services. For more information about this, please contact your resident school to find out if the class/service is available. Below is a form to formally request one or both of these options from your local school.

Request for Part-Time Attendance or Ancillary Services