Small Public Works

UP Facilities Operations Logo

Small Public Works

All construction work done on District property is considered "public works" and is subject to Washington State laws regulating public work. This includes paying prevailing wages. Current prevailing wage rates and Intent and Affidavit forms are required of all contractors and sub-contractors. Wage rates and forms are available on the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries website.

Small Public Works Roster Registration

small public works
University Place School District maintains our Small Public Works Roster in the MRSC Rosters online database for all projects under $300,000.00. Businesses interested to work with our school district on projects using a roster contracting process, must register at and select University Place School District in your application. If you have roster registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters at [email protected]

For questions regarding specific projects, please contact University Place School District, Jennie Martinez, 253-566-5700, [email protected].

Public Works Requirements